TTN Mapper in Doesn't get Range Heat Map

I am using TTN Mapper for testing the Range of my gateway and End devices.

That is the reason I am using the TTN mapper to understand the range of the device.

Previously I can able to get the heatmap and Beams in the TTN mapper, but now I am not able to get the Heatmap and Beams.

is anybody facing this same issue?

TTN-mapper seems to be working. I can see the heatmap and the beams for my gateways.

If you select the gateway the popup gives you the choice to select either.

This is my Heat map. I cant able

get the coverage.

I can’t find any heatmaps or beams for your gateway. Did you change it’s coordinates or it’s position?

No didn’t change anything. If you have any references for TTN-mapper can you share me?

Here is one that works.

Previously we registered this gateway in TTN V2. After that, we migrated the gateway to TTN V3, Since that time we are not able to get the heat map.

If you changed details on the gateway, TTN mapper see it as a new gateway. You will need to redo the mapping for the “new” V3 gateway

If you identify the gw & devices you mapped using V2 IIRC JP has the ability to migrate old data across….sadly wasn’t done on mass so lost a ton of historic coverage, but upside was a chance to clean up lots of old and subsequently inaccurate data……

Got it. After the V3 migration, we have done the range test for multiple devices. But unfortunately, we are not able to see the heatmap. I am doubting that the TTN mapper is not working in India.

Got your point. Is there any way to integrate our device with the TTN mapper? This will help us to provide the best service to our clients.

Erm, just follow the documentation/guidelines I guess. bTW what is your device….a GPS/Tracker device or just a node tethered to the mobile app?

Oh, and since moving from V2 to V3 you have enabled the TTN Mapper integration under V3 in your device/application, right?

Have you used advanced maps to look at your specific device tracks/heat map? Or are you just looking at the generic map? This won’t show experiments or location data that doesn’t meet a minimum ‘quality’ threshold….

Facing the same behaviour starting some weeks ago. I see beams to my track, but the radar beams of all new gateways are not created. Just one beam can be seen and all beams at old gateway.