Note this is scheduled for coming Monday - a highlight much anticipated by all is the potential, if all goes well, to start claiming TTIG’s under V3/TTS(CE)
Upgrade to The Things Network v3.13.2 Jun 21, 10:00-12:00 CEST
During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Network v3.13.2
We do not expect noticeable downtime during this deployment.
Here is the changelog since the current version v3.13.1:
- Support claiming of The Things Indoor Gateways.
- Configurable log formats with the
consoleformat that prints logs as more human-friendly text. This is the new default.
jsonformat that prints logs as JSON. This is the recommended format for production deployments.
oldformat (deprecated). This can be used if you need to adapt your log analysis tooling before v3.14.
ttn_lw_gtw_as_uplink_latency_secondsmetrics to track latency of uplink processing.
- Signing of releases.
- Hard delete option to delete applications, gateways and organizations in the Console.
oldlog format is deprecated and will be removed in v3.14.
- Incorrect Storage Integration API URL in Console.
- Permissions issue for reading and writing gateway secrets in the Console.
- Current and future rights selection for organization collaborators in the Console.
- Current and future rights selection for user api keys in the Console.
- Low or no throughput of message handling from Packet Broker when the ingress is high when Packet Broker Agent starts.
- Unset ADR bit in downlink messages to multicast devices.
Posted on Jun 18, 10:15 CEST