Using LoRa Basics Station on RPI gateway

Oh yes thanks, to the trick : deploy to existing application. That did the job :slight_smile:

I got another issue not related to TTN, just giving a try here, balenaOS does not detect the WiFi interface on RPI 3B (not B+) V1.2, even if I plug a USB WiFi dongle, anyone has experienced this issue?

Is there any documentation on configuring Raspberry Pi running basicstation with a RAK2287 pi hat?
I set up gateway with appropriate API for LNS and CUPS. Most of the docs Iā€™ve found leave a lot to guess work ie what directory for CUPS_KEY? Using example corecell it gives error TLS server certificate verification failedā€¦ Tried updating raspberry pi certificates with no change in symptom. Most examples and post refer to 1301 products, or enabling port forwarding on gateway configuration - itā€™s gone! Any direction of where to look next would help.

The basics are the same for all raspberry pi based gateways so you should be able to use the instructions with just minor changes (mostly change the reset pin to match you hardware and make sure the chipset configuration (sx1301 vs sx1302) is correct.)
Iā€™m not using BasicStation on any of my gateways so I donā€™t have instructions I can point to without googling and I trust youā€™re able to search the web yourself.

Here you can find a tutorial for a RasperryPI + IC880A-SPI gateway setup.
I think colul help with your setup.