Vancouver, BC

Anyone in the lower mainland out there?

Yes… I just joined… will see how things evolve in our locale.

Yes, from Langley and Coquitlam.

Shawn

I would be most interested to know what kind of range people experience to our Port Coquitlam gateway. I’ve been able to reach it from inside a wooden-construction low-rise that’s about 900m away. Unfortunately I haven’t had the time to do a proper range test.

Hi everyone, is anyone active in this community? I’m from Vancouver and just joined. I’ve become very interested in IoT, LoRa, and I’m really interested in what The Things Network is doing. Would be interested in connecting with anyone local who shares the same interest. Let me know. Mark

Hi folks, Just across the water in Victoria. Looking to start a community here.

Hello, I have a Laird gateway up and running in Langley City. Is it worth linking in to the Vancouver network?

@fff @Markhann @scope
I’m a newbie and in the lower mainland. I’m not sure if I’m in the right area.

My goal is to create a local communication network among folks who have Lora devices like this:

Should I go elsewhere to get some help with choosing the best hardware and how to program the software to implement the LoRa-Mesh-Radio?

Are there folks in the lower mainland who have already implemented such a network? Or folks who want to join in, if there isn’t an existing network?

Thanks,

Please do. This forum is for TTN, a LoRaWAN network. You are welcome to ask LoRaWAN/TTN related questions here. Mesh networks even based on Lora are outside the scope of this forum.

OK, thanks for letting me know.