What is the status of the TTN Gateway?

I provided my telephone number multiple times, different days.
It looks like candid camera :slight_smile:

Poland!? My delivery for the Netherlands is in London instead (since January 3rd).

my package fell from the plane above Poland

4 Likes

Got Mine :wink: :wink:

@TTP after several messages of my stuck delivery at Skynet no response from @TTP ever. Quite disappointing.

Yes, but you were smarter than many (already knew that btw :wink:) and didnā€™t back the Kickstarter but ordered through the webshop IIANM. Although some backers seemed to have received their GW.

To make ā€˜thingsā€™ even more transparent I guess itā€™s time for a poll at the ttn home page:

• Did you receive your GW?
  • How was it ā€œorderedā€ (Kickstarter, TTN webshop, Farnell, ā€¦)?
  • What shipment company fulfilled the order?
  • How would you rate communication by TTN / shipper?
1 Like

As far as I know, the Farnell orders get delivered a couple of days after you ordered them. They have their own warehouses and their own stock, so this doesnā€™t need to be shipped from China or anything.

I received my tracking mail and my Gateway & Node are being prepared for posting from Hong Kong, waaahay!

1 Like

lucky you still no tracking email here :frowning:

@SmartEaling what is your order number? Kickstarter or ttn webshop?

1 Like

Just received my tracking number yesterday. Iā€™m kickstarter backer 207.

1 Like

Tracking number received for UK Delivery - all good, thanks @TTP

still nothing here. my backer number is between 230 and 240 :frowning:

Nothing changed in status yet : Sender is still preparing item for postingā€¦ sine 2 days

Backer 193 here, my gateways (added another with the offer to do so) were delivered to Sweden just before the holidays. I unfortunately havenā€™t had the opportunity to even open the box yet. :slight_smile:

Hope those of you still waiting get your gateways soon!

Still at skynet hub in London. I did get a reply from Rish although I guess thereā€™s not much they can do right now.

My gateway was send with Skynet 15 december and it arrived a few days ago in Poland on its way to the Netherlands. Then I had to fill in a form and send them my BSN number, after that It was siiting there for a few dayā€™s but today, 10 januari, I recieved a VAT invoice through the email asking me to pay 330 Polish Zloty (PLN). Thats about 80-85 euroā€™s. I just paid it through my bank and hope it will be cleared soon. All in all it is almost a month ago that this was shipped. Really snail mail this. Now hoping it arrives in good shape and I also have asked the VAT back in an email to the Things network. I will let you know when this payment is returned to me from the Things network.

2 Likes

:+1: Lucky you :slight_smile:. How was VAT handled in your case?

Incredible, you must have a great self discipline (and got your priorities all wrong :wink:)

1 Like

Not sure about VAT yet, havenā€™t gone through the post and shipping docsā€¦

Yea was hoping it would show up before Christmas, then I would have had some time to set it up. Will look at it in a few days :slight_smile:

Order #1861 from web shop, hoping for some information regarding shipment soon.