The University of Salford are bringing together leaders from within the public sector to discuss the Internet of Things application within Government & Public environments.
The event will be held at thePark Inn: Radisson in Salford on the 28th September.
There is constantly new research being conducted regarding Internet of Things and the investment of funds to new innovative solutions. Although almost 30% of organisations claim their cyber risk is high, far too many others underestimate the threat to their systems. In reality, all government agencies hold some type of valuable or sensitive material, whether it’s citizen records, financial information or procurement data. Therefore, everyone is a target.
The event will present our delegation with a full day addressing the following themes:
• Understand the mechanics of IoT and what it can achieve for the public sector
• Learn how smart technology interventions are evaluated and support transformation strategy
• Make sure the public sector is at the forefront of using IoT technology for better results
• Understand the role of Smart Cities in discussions surrounding the viability of IoT
• Ian Jones - Solutions Architect for Smart Cities
• THINKlab - University of Salford
To register for our event, please use the link below. We have a limited number of fully funded places available. Please feel free to share our invitation.
Or contact me directly at D.email@example.com.