60× Pycom LoPy4 (+expansion board) for sale!

Hi folks,

I have a project running with 60 sensor boxes in MicroPython on the Pycom LoPy4 + Expansionboard v3.1.
However, I am looking to replace the MCUs with something more power-efficient, and therefore have these Pycom modules for sale. The modules themselves have been working rock-solid, but for a bunch of reasons have mostly been on the shelf the past three years.
The price is about €45 per LoPy4 + expansion board combo. If you wish to purchase a large quantity we can discuss about the price privately. I am also willing to provide some basic examples and support if you buy a larger number of them at once; getting started with them is a slightly rocky road but I’ve got them pretty much mastered myself!

Basic specs:

• ESP32
  • SX1276 LoRaWAN & Sigfox module
  • BLE
  • WiFi
  • Programmable in MicroPython (v1.20, with Pycom’s proprietary extensions), also in C++ with somewhat more effort.
  • Built-in battery circuit, SD-card slot, jumpers for UART among others, user button, RGB LED.
  • Pycom’s LoRaWAN stack in MicroPython is v1.0.2, but it can run e.g. RadioLib’s v1.1 in C++.

If you wish to get in contact, please send me a private message (click my icon, then “Message”).
Cheers!

Hi Stevence,

I would like to buy 12 LOPY4 & 3 expansion board V3.
What would be your price?

How can we proceed to pay and receive yhe devices ?

Thanks a lot

Please re-read the post for the contact method.

Do NOT discuss your particulars in the public forum.

Steven, here is my email :
Nice that this forum allowed me to find a way to buy these updated but still good boards … Cheers

Really? That’s not at all what the instructions are. Re-read the message carefully, if you are struggling with the language, use Google Translate.

and this

Bold emphasis mine…

No worries big guys :wink: I’ve contacted him in private already, and he found the response button there as well! Hopefully @Kiomda is able to find it again (in the top right corner :wink: ) but it’ll be fine!

Update: 20 sold, 40 left in stock :smiley: