Darmstadt, Germany

Hello, I am looking for people from Darmstadt, Germany who might want to start a Darmstadt community.
So please get in touch with me.

2 Likes

Hi Stekos, I recently set up my first gateway here in Darmstadt - Bessungen. Still interested in building up a community in Darmstadt? Cheers, plim

Sure. I will get in touch with you per PM.

Hello Stekos and plim, have you already started a community in Darmstadt?

you can find all the communities here

I don’t see ‘Darmstadt’ yet

hey, I would also be interested in a community in Darmstadt !
anything new in this topic ? I only see one gateway in Darmstadt yet, which is connected to the Frankfurt community.

Hi, I am operator of the TTN gateway in Griesheim near Darmstadt. Any news about the Darmstadt community? I’ve met guys from the Kreis Bergstraße community at the Make Fair in February, but no one from Darmstadt community.

Hi,

It seems that the 3 members and the initiator are no longer active here, So there’s no TTN_Darmstadt ?

TTN-Darmstadt

@rish1

Spoke to a few members from the area. Will be revived shortly.

1 Like

Hi, Everyone, Its to time revive TTN Darmstadt Community, again. We could plan a meetup so we can discuss our plans and ideas regarding the future development and find the possibilities of cooperating together to setup network which can help everyone to connect and enjoy what LPWAN tech offers.

I already setup internal communication channel over slack feel free to join and share your thoughts!
https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/community/darmstadt/

Let’s Unleash it together!

Regards,
-Faizan Faisal Wali

1 Like

OK fresh start

51%20PM

welcome again :sunglasses:

1 Like