Downlink Webhook suddenly fails with "error:pkg/redis:not_found (entity not found)"

Sending a downlink to an end device suddenly fails. Calling

curl --location \ --header 'Authorization: Bearer NNSXS.XXXXXXXXX' \ --header 'Content-Type: application/json' \ --header 'User-Agent: my-integration/my-integration-version' \ --request POST \ --data '{"downlinks":[{"frm_payload":"8QEDHjw=","f_port":1,"priority":"NORMAL"}]}' \ https://eu1.cloud.thethings.network/api/v3/as/applications/myapp/webhooks/myhook/devices/eui-XXX/down/push'

results in

{ "code": 5, "message": "error:pkg/redis:not_found (entity not found)", "details": [ { "@type": "type.googleapis.com/ttn.lorawan.v3.ErrorDetails", "namespace": "pkg/redis", "name": "not_found", "message_format": "entity not found", "correlation_id": "db444ea993834e0586ede446844531bb", "code": 5 } ] }

The call was working last week. Now it seems to fail for any device.

Maybe due to doing it whilst Redis is being updated:

Missed that. Good hint. Will try afterwards.

While I find the error message error:pkg/redis:not_found (entity not found) highly misleading it had some truth to it: the webhook name had changed in our configuration. So not_found referred to the old hook name which was indeed deleted.

Case closed.