Gateway doesnt shows last seen

Hello, I am using DRGINO LG308 EC25 gateway.
It (GATEWAY) already connected with TTN . But, suddenly it does not shows connected status and also it doesnt shows last seen, transmitted and received status.
can you tell me what is the problem exactly?

Same problem in Australia with my Raspberry Pi GateWay eui-b827ebfffed14b4b
suddenly not shows connected status.

Sir, did you understood why this is happened with us?

no sorry,

but (see data traffic tab in console) is there data coming in ?

see also THIS topic

Hey @BoRRoZ thanks for the quick reply,
I see data traffic coming in the traffic of the device but not on the gateway’s traffic tab.

Do you still face the same issue?

Yes issue is still there, has worked for 11 months with no problem untill today

Thank you sir. appreciating your help.

No, There is no data traffic coming on my TTN DATA TRAFIC SCREEN.

Checked status page for ttn and all green however looking at console page listing all my GW’s shows all not connected. Looking at a sample in details shows last seen, Rx, & Tx msg counts all blank so assume link from console display engine to database down again.

Checked traffic in Cayennne dashboard on a sample of nodes and looks like traffic still coming in over last hr so routing is still up :slight_smile:

…just needs someone to go kick the front end web servers :rofl:

@BoRRoZ Rob I’m travelling & not logged into slack #OPS channel at moment …can you check if seen/being addressed & if not please flag. J.

Hi Jeff… I don’t have a slack abo anymore :laughing:
But you’re right… possibly they will restart some server … no panic, it will work later today

2 Likes

Ironically am in n.west sorting problematic gw’s and looking to use console to check if they are online! :frowning: will get on with rest of install uplift & power stuff whilst waiting…

All look to be back up in console data now…just hope it stays stable for the day …:wink:

A post was merged into an existing topic: The NOT CONNECTED / NOT SEEN in console CENTRAL topic part 1