Looking for help with ESP32 + SX1276

Hi ,I am working with the ESP32 and SX1276 module. Uplink is working properly .

While doing downlink from the application in things network (Message->downlink option in the end node option in App) .The end node is not receiving the data.

The end node is flashed with the receive example code from “TheThingsnetwork” Arduino library .The gateway is showing the downlink signal received, But the end node is not receiving it.

Please help me with the problem.

Which one specifically - the one for the ThingsNode? (An Arduino Leonardo variant with RN2483/2903 Microchip module with onboard LoRaWAN stack)… details/links please.

Round here the guys who really seem to know best options recommend something like

Uses well supported library wrapped in one of the best documented and with wide board support - inc ESP32/Sx127x - implementations…though using PlatformIO - It uses the Arduino framework, the LMIC LoRaWAN library and PlatformIO.

See also (and earlier parts)

That code base would only work with the Microchip RN2483 serial modem so it seems very very odd bordering on impossible that that library would drive an SX1276 via SPI on ESP32. Do you have any other libraries loaded?

My point exactly! :wink:
https://www.thethingsindustries.com/docs/devices/the-things-uno/

To repeat @Jeff-UK, see: Big ESP32 + SX127x topic part 3

No, i dont have any other library loaded

I’m checking with the esp32 ,in arduino ide. could you please help me in the getting downlink data at the end node

He already did:

If that does not solve your problem then please be more specific in asking your questions.

The homework you will have to do yourself:

• First check for valuable information already available on the forum (use search!).
  • Learn the theory about the LoRaWAN protocol and how downlinks work from the LoRaWAN specifications.
  • Learn about the LoRaWAN library that you (need to) use, which most probably is the MCCI LMIC library (but unclear due to lack of information in your posts).
  • Follow wise advice (already) given (above).
  • Check LMIC-node!

For your information: we don’t have crystall balls so you will have to provide all relevant details about your situation/project yourself. Your OP lacks a ton of details. Please don’t make others have to guess and have to ask for information that you can provide yourself from the start and make your questions more specific.
Forum users are here to help but not for holding hands.