Here's a summary of the results of the survey (full results are here - enjoy!)
29 people replied - thank you! I have no idea what percentage that is of UK TTNers, but I think it is significant.
29 people would attend a UK get together, and 15 would expect to pay. 7 would expect sponsors to pay. The survey doesn't indicate who the other 7 people think will pay!
We live all over the place - here's a map - and nearly everyone is willing to travel 2-3 hours to meet up.
Venues - most preferred general idea is a willing town that will let us play with TTN, Some very helpful suggestions:
* Hebden Bridge - @Julianlstar is ahead of the game and organising a TTN day at the Wuthering Bytes festival in Sept
* Potential Milton Keynes collaboration - I guess this is tied in with the Smart City initiative there?
* A cracking place in Germany, not far from Bonn
* An adventure park in Gloucestershire
* Edinburgh - either the Uni campus or the Hacklab
* Bradford University campus
...What do you think? It seems to me there is enough enthusiasm for a UK-wide gathering. Shall we all support @Julianlstar and meet up in Yorkshire in Sept? Should we organise an additional event either earlier or later in the year?