TTN Indoor Gateway 1/4 green LED flash. Setup Peformed Coorectly as guided

I believe my WiFi settings are correct. I go through the setup process and I can ping the device on my network.

@matqua: Can you connect your gateway now? I’ll check what’s happening in the backend

Update: I just looked over at it and the LED is solid green and it was last seen 6 minutes ago on the console.

Same settings all day and now its on.

Well, I asked @matqua to do that, given that’s about all we know, from previous troubleshooting. :frowning:

2 Likes

@KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 it appears to be online now. I’ll fire up a node and see if some data flows…

Hi @KrishnaIyerEaswaran2,
requesting the mentioned endpoint helped me to find out, that my gateway was not provisioned (happened half a year ago, see TTIG "not connected")
Regards

That’s very strange. Just to be clear. I haven’t touched the settings.

These gateways are configured in a batch along with about 1000 other gateways via a script so there are no specific settings here.

Also, it seems a good way to figure out something is wrong, as right now @matqua is also getting a different response:

curl -k -i -X POST --data '{ "router": "58-A0-CB-FF-FE-80-31-B1" }' https://mh.sm.tc:7007/update-info
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Length: 11
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:38:52 GMT
Server: Python/3.6 aiohttp/3.5.4
Connection: close

Wrong Token

Yeah sure sure that’s fine. It’s just that this API needs a key that you will not be able to get.

@arjanvanb thanks for inviting me to this discussion. Please do that in case of such issues. Though I don’t exactly know what the issue is here.

1 Like

The only thing I have done different now verses earlier today was I left a ping running in the background on my computer to the TTIG for the last 30 minutes or so.

A websocket ping?

No, just old fashioned ping -t

@matqua, are you seeing the AU915 thing now, or is the following pending?

I believe it is pending still. I haven’t had a reply yet on that thread (only posted today).

My guess is once they manually enable it on the backend it should just work. From what I read I should NOT delete the gateway from the console as the EUI will not be usable anymore?

so this other issue is that you want to connect a gateway to the AU router but it’s not done yet?

1 Like

What do I need to do next to get this thing working…

1. Is it the fault of the server.
  2. Is the Gateway set up incorrectly.
  3. Other.

Thank you.

CDonohoe

Can you provide your EUI? or Ping me directly via a direct message and I can see if your gateway establishes contact with the server or not.

Please find the gateway details:

Gateway ID

eui-2cf432fffe5041c0

Description

lorawan test

Owner

Status

not connected

Frequency Plan

Europe868MHz

Router

ttn-router-eu

CDonohoe

@KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 Yes I believe so.

Nothing appeared to connect last night (I have three different devices around the property that send data at regular intervals).

The devices were working correctly last night before I powered off our Sentrius gateway.

Checking the TTN console, it showed this morning the TTIG was last seen 7 hours ago. I just power cycled it and the console showed it online but no messages have been received as of yet (I restarted one of the sensing devices to force it to reconnect/send an update).

Gateway is eui-58a0cbfffe8031b1

Hello Krish,

The gateway eui is 58-A0-CB-FF-FE-80-1D-F4 and not as posted previously.

CDonohoe