Console can't get in TTS (3.19.1) but CLI is OK

All,

We’ve been running a TTS install on a local machine for a while now and it has been working without any issues. We now need to change a formatter for one of our own experimental sensors and I can’t get in the console. After typing my uid and password (which are correct because if I get either wrong it immediately tells me so), I get the following error:

error:pkg/web/oauthclient:exchange (token exchange refused)

I have tried everything that I found online, such as https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/forum/t/thethingsstack-v3-8-7-with-self-signed-certificate-forbidden-token-exchange-refused/38902/23 to no avail. I have installed a latest version of TTS in a different docker container, same issue. I have tried with a different browser, with the incognito mode in Chrome, clearing every single piece of cache, history, cookie, etc., all leading to the same thing. I then tried the CLI, which uses the same browser to authenticate, and this works.

I have no idea what caused the issue as I have not touched at all the TTS install/configuration. The only thing that I can think of is an update of ubuntu. Since I don’t know when the problem started happening, I am not sure what to check.

Any suggestions would be more than welcome.