Devices no longer syncing with AWS IOT and no longer connecting to TTN

Hi there

I recently integrated TTN with AWS IOT and everything worked great. Devices were synchronizing with AWS and data was flowing though the correct MQTT topics etc. However, I wanted to reorganise my applications and devices (to get some better hierarchy in place) and I may have messed stuff up. I wiped the slate clean removing all my applications/devices and started again. However, even though I have new application IDs and new device IDs I have 2 problems
* My devices are no longer viewable on the network even tough I have confirmed my gateway is connected to TTN
* My devices no longer sync with AWS IOT Core

I fear I’ve corrupted the thing registry and it’s affecting the state of any new devices being added? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Deleting application & devices from TTN, as far as we know, mean they are flagged as deleted and then various elements of the EUI’s & device id’s can not then be re-used. You won’t have corrupted the TTN registry, just shot yourself in the foot.

I’d look at getting a device working in the first instance. Then a device that shares some of the settings with an existing device, to find out exactly what you can re-use. And then plan for visiting each device.