I’m having an unusual problem where I deleted 12 RAK7289CV2 gateways to move them from an old TTN application to a new one. I then added the gateways, in packet forwarder mode, as per normal.
Oddly, 5 of the 12 gateways will not come online. One finally did after a few hours but the rest will not. I haven’t yet tried deleting and re-adding to TTN for fear of causing other issues. We’ve physically unplugged and rebooted a couple devices with no luck.
The devices were all functioning 100% normally before the switch and now they are powered on as normal but are not connecting to any LoRa end devices.
I am not sure what to do. They seem to perhaps have a stale ID from the old application but how do I force a restart?
Hi moderators,I am facing the same issue with a secondhand RAK7258 gateway. The EUI is stuck in an old, inaccessible account, preventing me from registering it on my new The Things Stack Sandbox profile.Could an administrator please purge/release this EUI?
Gateway EUI:ac1f09fffe00abc1
Gateway ID:loraqw01
I have physical possession of the device and can provide a photo of the back sticker if required.Thank you for your support!
Moderators only moderate the forum and do not have permissions to make changes on the sandbox. Please use slack to notify operations, they are able to help.
Or consider using a different eui, for instance one based on the MAC address of your laptop/desktop computer.