No 'Live data' showing in console

@descartes @KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 Interesting, i have Sophos too, as does a colleague having the same issues, unfortunately we cannot bypass or uninstall it as it is managed by our organisation.

1 Like

Given it’s standing / prevalence in the AV community and it’s deployment by IT departments, I don’t think anyone would suggest such a thing.

However it looks suspiciously like a false positive on it’s internet filtering - the console uses a React implementation of Server Side Events. SSE is a fully documented official API for browsers but it’s not in wide spread use - it’s a simpler / lightweight implementation of web sockets designed for a web server to send events as they happen - so an entirely appropriate use case which I started using on my own stuff 18 months ago when I first came across it in the new v3 console.

If anyone can spare a few minutes to file an issue with Sophos that would be super useful - the key element to mention is the Server Side Events.

@KrishnaIyerEaswaran2, as the link wasn’t posted, when you put this:

You’re right. Here’s the Github issue for reference. No live data showing in application · Issue #5872 · TheThingsNetwork/lorawan-stack · GitHub

@KrishnaIyerEaswaran2, you commented on this one but not the other - how do they differ?

Sorry I overlooked the link.

I would, but unfortunately I can’t as you need to log in to log an issue, and I don’t have an account. I would need to go to the University IT dept, and that would take weeks, if they ever did anything! maybe @gummibaerchen21 is able to do it?

Unfortunately I also don’t have an account and not able to find someone how can help me for the next few weeks.