Node stuck at "Forward join-accept to Application Server" sometimes(all of a sudden after working for weeks)

Greetings,

I am using a LoPy board, LoRaWAN MAC 1.02 REV B and Australia 915-928 Mhz FSB 2. I have had a node running for weeks without issue, however recently when the node attempts a rejoin it becomes stuck at “Forward join-accept to Application Server”. Below is an example of an unsuccessful such join(with verbose logs):
The device will then continue trying to rejoin, or if it succesfully joins it will send data but the data will not be processed. The gateway will receive the data and the counter goes up – but the data is not processed by payload formatter or displayed at all on the device live data. Below is an example of what happens when it succeeds:

After this succeeds the following messages are properly received and processed , until a next join where it can go wrong again.

Anyone know why this is suddenly happening or how to fix it?

I am having the same problem. Have this even been solved ?

This is a Pycom topic, not LMIC - please don’t double post otherwise how will the volunteers answering know where to post a reply?