Pro mini / RFM95w examples for different sensors

Any update with the sketch generator? Thanks for the wonderful job!

The prototype works like a charm, but its father @jdelaet prefers to add a connection to the console prior to releasing it. Jan, do you may have any updates on releasing a beta version?

@jpmeijers @htdvisser @johan I think it’s a great tool but as far as I heard things get stuck a bit at connecting to the console… are you guys willing to give jan some assistance on this?

anybody using arduino pro mini + rfm95 + dht22 ?

Regards

I do. Works great, check out : https://github.com/ph2lb/TTNDHT22Beacon

2 Likes

I am happy to share the as-is beta version: Arduino sketch generator.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Arduino sketch generator

Can I somehow download the PCB files (or the complete .zip)? I am able to etch PCBs by myself and would make this great design by myself. Any hints? I contacted douglarue, but no response yet.

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t. @galagaking1 do you happen to have it?

The only link is the ‘order’ at DirtyPCB. There is some kickback I guess for sharing this design. Sorry about that.

Once I figure out to to package all the needed parts, I will upload it to my github repo. As for DirtyPCB kickbacks, yes they have the option but there are $0.00 kickbacks added to the board I’ve posted.

3 Likes

Hi Doug, thanks for sharing!! Did already three workshops (total 60 nodes, Hennef, Amsterdam and Eindhoven) with your PCB! On behalf of all the attendees: thank you!!

2 Likes

Just wanted to drop a “Thank you!” as well @douglarue for the design, i am building atm a TTN Mapper Node based on your PCB (and Franks Workshop):

4 Likes

COMBO: Promini + RFM95W.

3 Likes

Cool, what kind of pcb is this?

1 Like

In case anyone wants to generate their own PCB based on what I’d done with the ProMini, I posted the KiCAD files on my github repo:

And thanks @galagaking1 for the ‘thanks’ and not about using the board for workshops. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@anucha, this seems a really clever minimal size PCB “RF Bridge” solution! :trophy:
can you share more info on it?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: BIG product placement allowed topic

Is it be possible to use this HW with OTAA authentication method? If it can, please point me to the howto?

Somsak

I’d be interested to know as well, have got ABP working well but having troubles getting OTAA working

I believe @galagaking1 found a somewhat dirty but very usable solution.