Random SCPF topic

I have the same problem, I’m way to far from being an expert but as I see, you are using ABP method?

The problem, people have told me that is because generic devices are no longer support, I am usin a TTGO LoRa32 V1 and Lmic library to implement ttn-abp method. Is this similar to your case? Let me know if you find a solution.

So far I am going to try a different solution without using TTN, the other option is trying to use a supported product, such as helect, arduino uno, etc. I’ll try that later.

Greetings from Ecuador

People who are wrong, mistaken, misleading and vague.

This works

Heltech maybe, but not “supported” in the sense you may think that it may appear on some list of devices that are known to work - if anything they are a bit fiddly.

Arduino Uno, well sure, I can make them work using the latest LMIC & the right configuration. But an Uno is definitely not on the list as it takes special magic to make it work.

Look at GitHub - lnlp/LMIC-node: LMIC-node | One example to rule them all. LMIC-node is an example LoRaWAN application for a node that can be used with The Things Network. It demonstrates how to send uplink messages, how to receive downlink messages, how to implement a downlink command and it provides useful status information. With LMIC-node it is easy to get a working node quickly up and running. LMIC-node supports many popular (LoRa) development boards out of the box. It uses the Arduino framework, the LMIC LoRaWAN library and PlatformIO. - I’d buy an Adafruit Feather M0 with RFM95

Thanks for all your feedback, I am here to learn.

You said TTGO LoRa32 V1 works with LMIC in order to suit in TTN. Hereby, the problem must be my Dragino LG02 gateway?

Besides of that, can you recommend me how can I get it done in another server (consider my lg02 gateway is not allowed to ttn)? I only what to monitorize CO2 levels at long distance.

Dragino LG02 Gateway
TTGO LoRa32 V1

Thanks for any advice you can give me. This is an academic project I am working on.

One very important thing you should learn is that a Dragino LG02 isn’t a gateway. It’s not suitable for TTN and must not be connected to TTN or TTS CE.
There are some threads in this forum dealing with this problem.

As you’ve been told above, a Single or Dual Channel Packet Forwarder is not supportable on TTN and is disruptive to other users so please disconnect it and buy a full 8 channel gateway.

Even the vendor on the product page says it is not suitable for LoRaWAN.