The BARGAIN basement part 4

TTGO%20TAudio

With ESP32-WROVER module with 4MB Flash and 4MB PSRAM, audio, microSD slot and 19 WS2812B RGB leds. An additional OLED display in the center of the LED’s (and evenly spread LED’s) would make it complete.
On LilyGo GitHub is an example for this device that uses an Android phone (via BT) as UI for the device.

It has 19 RGB LED’s, something for @Charles maybe? :wink:

Its even €0.50 more to UK! :frowning: Oh and thats listing for 20-40 day not the 12-15 @BoRRoZ listed! :frowning: :frowning:

And they charge another €6,28 shipping costs for a €4,34 LoRa whip antenna (not included).
(A small wire coil antenna is included.)

Sent RAK a message through AliExpress they often “adjust” shipping…

Actually I rarely pay the listed prices of anything on Ali… doesn’t hurt to ask and sellers actually like making the contact.

How in such case do you make the correct adjusted payment?

1 Like

Dual-pitch prototyping PCB shield for Arduino Uno (and compatibles)

54mm%20Pitch%20Prototype%20PCB%20for%20Arduino%20UNO

Can be used for adding LoRa modules with 2mm pitch (RFM95W, SX1276, HPD13A) and components with regular 2.54mm pitch (OLED display, sensors, buttons, etc.).

For a version with standard male headers (cheaper) check here.

x933

1 Like

right-angle-N-type

You go through the usual “Buy” but then chose “Other payment methods” in the payment screen and press “Confirm & Pay”.

The order will then appear as confirmed but waiting for payment the seller is then able to adjust the price. Once they do you can pay as normal (all payment methods work)

2 Likes

and these are ‘how to bargain’ tutorials :wink:

1 Like

My WaveShare 1.54" e-Paper Module arrived today (ordered via AliExpress).
Super fast delivery: 8 days. Perfect packaging. Cable, brass hex spacers and screws included.

2 Likes

summersale -20%

And it finally arrived in my mailbox today :slight_smile:

1 Like

x941

1 Like

gw470pcie

The ultimate battery:

And here the fuel for the battery:

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/New-Waterproof-5x100mm-Trit-Vials-Tritium-Self-luminous-15-Years-Survival-Emergency-Light-Green/32816074115.html?spm=a2g0x.10010108.1000016.1.53eb7fc4u73xE7&isOrigTitle=true

It finally arrived today here too.

ItsyBitsy M4 Express featuring ATSAMD51
the fastest, most powerful, Arduino compatible module, ever!

US $6.95 + $0.25