Turbo TBS-200

What are you seeing in the gateway’s Traffic page in TTN Console? (That page will only show traffic when you have the page open when the traffic is received. When the device tries to join, you should see something there.)

To answer my own question: here is one, courtesy of ThingPark.

trafficpage
No traffic available

I have the same document, sadly it has been unhelpful, after removing the magnetic strip, sensor should be on, i have seen no response

At least it received some data, maybe not yours, at some point:

Gateway

Unfortunately, maybe TTN Console is just not showing it in the Traffic page: the gateway Traffic page is quite unreliable. But, assuming it works, you should see something when you trigger your device to start joining.

So: you should somehow make the device start its OTAA Join process. And you need to make sure that the gateway can properly receive its radio signals, so is not too far away. (Also: at least 10 meters distance.) We cannot really help you with that without much more details of what you tried, and what you did, or did not, see.

Did you receive anything else? Like how did you get the AppEUI, DevEUI and AppKey? There is no mention of LoRaWAN in that document, and no mention of an OTAA Join in the initialization diagram, which for OTAA should happen before “Send uplink”:

Initialization

Any chance you also received a DevAddr, AppSKey and NwkSKey with that device? (I hope not…)

What else have you tried, except from removing the magnetic strip just once? Like, maybe restart?

If the detector need to be powered on or calibration, please place the magnetic strip on the groove and stay for 10 seconds, and then remove the magnetic strip .

Beware it also says:

you can power off by manual , that is place magnetic stripe in the groove located on the detector’s surface for 10 seconds, then remove the magnetic strip.

Maybe it needs to be done twice, if indeed it switches off after doing it once…

Did you receive anything else? Like how did you get the AppEUI, DevEUI and AppKey? There is no mention of LoRaWAN in that document, and no mention of an OTAA Join in the initialization diagram, which for OTAA should happen before
“Send uplink”:Smart Parking Solution Guide.pdf (322.5 KB) that is the only document that tries to explain, which is no much difference to what ive been trying to do

you can power off by manual , that is place magnetic stripe in the groove located on the detector’s surface for 10 seconds, then remove the magnetic strip.

I have done this several times

is there a troubleshoot link to find out if my gateway has been recieving data?

I havent received any uplink request, like i said there isnt any proof that there’s a connection between the sensor and the gateway. So being TBS(TTN) forum, i was hoping someone succeeded on doing so.

magnetic
guys please dont give up on me, i have a response after placing a magnet( from subwoofer) on it. This the data i got

datastrings
what does this mean?

Just to be sure you know: this is just a TTN Community forum, not some professional support.

The data format is described in the first manual.

Also, you will need to find a way to disable the confirmation that the device requests: with the TTN Community network you’re only allowed 10 such confirmations per day, so that would limit the uplinks to 10 per day as well. I cannot quickly find that in the manual, so please ask your provider about that.

1 Like
  1. Nodes do not connect to a gateway, a node transmits and any gateway within RF range receives and forwards it to the LoRaWAN backend.
  2. This is the TTN forum where people are using hundreds of different types of nodes. For some node types there aren’t other forum users (yet) sharing their experiences.

We’re not giving up, but we are not on-line 24x7. We are TTN users and have lives besides trying to answer questions on this forum…

You node is connected to TTN and transmits data. However it seems the acknowledgment is not always received. Is your node too close to the gateway?

yes very close

@youmue, please see the blunt message in the RAKwireless forum about posting in two places.

I suggest you carry on with this thread.

1 Like

Put it at least 25m away, it not, behind a brick wall 5m away.

Thank you guys for everything youve been really helpful, now i have to go read about “payload decoding”. if i have any problem ofcourse ill be back with a new topic. Again am grateful!

Hi,
As mentioned Battery lifetime is 5 Years, on what basis it has been calculated, How many message/events per day etc ?

Regards
Horair

Paging Arjan, paging Arjan, please Google for manufacturers data sheet, read it and post answer …

http://www.turboes.com/en/h-col-123.html

Hi @descartes, thanks for sharing. Actually I have read the document prior to posting the query but i just want confirmation so posted this query, because i saw information varies from document to document like data sheet, user manual for e.g. Tx Power, battery life time etc.
Thank you once again :slight_smile: .

It would save the volunteers time if you’d said this in the first place.

My reading of the docs is that it does not support IN - but the first port of call for anything like this is the manufacturer.

1 Like