Completed: Upgrade to The Things Network v3.17.2
This is a cross-post of an incident on our The Things Network status page.
It will be updated automatically.
Scheduled: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:00:00 +0100 until 15:00:00 +0100
Resolved: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 15:00:39 +0100
- Europe 1 (eu1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- North America 1 (nam1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- Australia 1 (au1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
Posted: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:16:43 +0100
During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Network v3.17.2
We do not expect noticeable downtime during this deployment.
Here is the changelog since the current version v3.17.1:
Add configurable storage limit to device's DevNonce in the JoinServer. Can be configured using the option
Fix copy button in API key modal in the Console.
Enable copying and format transformations of byte values in the event previews in the Console.
administrative_contacton "gateway eui taken" error to help users resolve gateway EUI conflicts.
Add retry capability for cli requests. Can be configured with the options found in
retry-config, some of the configuration options are
Tenant settings in the Console.
- Webhook maximum header value length extended to 4096 characters.
- Limited the end device event types that are included in application event streams to only application layer events, errors and warnings. Other end device events can still be received when subscribing to end device device events.
- Amazon Partner Network identifier and DevEUI metadata from the AWS IoT Integration. Removal of this telemetry is to improve privacy for customers using the AWS IoT Integration.
- CLI Completion and Documentation commands no longer try to make a server connection.
- When an end device has both
AppKeyprovisioned in the Join Server,
NwkKeyis used for MIC and session key derivation when activating the device in LoRaWAN 1.0.x. This is per LoRaWAN 1.1 specification.
- Gateway Server will no longer report the gateways as being both connected and disconnected at the same time.
Posted: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:00:38 +0100
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 15:00:39 +0100
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.