Completed: Upgrade to The Things Network v3.19.1
This is a cross-post of an incident on our The Things Network status page.
It will be updated automatically.
Scheduled: Mon, 02 May 2022 12:00:00 +0200 until 14:00:00 +0200
Resolved: Mon, 02 May 2022 14:00:23 +0200
- Europe 1 (eu1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- North America 1 (nam1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- Australia 1 (au1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
Posted: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:32:21 +0200
During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Network v3.19.1
We do not expect noticeable downtime during this deployment.
Here is the changelog since the current version 3.19.0:
- Application Server now decodes downlink if a downlink decoder is present and binary payload is scheduled.
- End devices frame counts being displayed as
n/awhen event stream contained historical data message events.
- Gateway general settings (Basic settings) not saving changes in some cases.
Posted: Mon, 02 May 2022 12:00:33 +0200
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted: Mon, 02 May 2022 14:00:23 +0200
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.