This is a cross-post of an incident on our The Things Network status page.
It will be updated automatically.
Scheduled: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 12:00:00 +0200 until 14:00:00 +0200
Resolved: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:00:42 +0200
- Europe 1 (eu1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- North America 1 (nam1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- Australia 1 (au1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
Posted: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:57:55 +0200
During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Network v3.20.1
We do not expect noticeable downtime during this deployment.
Here is the changelog since the current version v3.20.0:
- Support inviting users in the Console.
- In AS923 frequency plans, the Network Server will skip the RX1 window if the data rate is ambiguous.
- This change occurs in old Regional Parameters versions in which the initial downlink dwell time setting of the end device is not specified. The end device may have the downlink dwell time setting either enabled or disabled, and due to this the data rate of the RX1 window is ambiguous.
- This ambiguity exists until the Network Server is successful in negotiating the dwell time limitations using the TxParamSetupReq MAC command. This will occur automatically and does not require any external input.
- If you already know the boot dwell time settings of your end device, you may provide them via the
--mac-settings.uplink-dwell-timeMAC settings. This will ensure that RX1 transmissions are available from the first uplink of the session.
- Sorting on associated rights in the API keys table.
last activitynot updating when an end device joins for the first time in the Console.
- A bug that would show the "Status count periodicity"-field in the Console as
200when actually set to
- A bug causing map viewports to be set in odd locations when setting end device/gateway locations.
- Console crashing when sorting by associated rights in the API keys table.
Posted: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 12:00:34 +0200
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:00:42 +0200
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.