Completed: Upgrade to The Things Network v3.23.0
This is a cross-post of an incident on our The Things Network status page.
It will be updated automatically.
Scheduled: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 12:00:00 +0100 until 14:00:00 +0100
Resolved: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 14:00:31 +0100
- Europe 1 (eu1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- North America 1 (nam1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- Australia 1 (au1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
Posted: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 17:43:03 +0100
During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Network v3.23.0
We do not expect noticeable downtime during this deployment.
Here is the changelog since the current version v3.22.2:
- LoRa Alliance NetIDs revision 61 to 67. This is used in Network Operations Center.
- Gateway EUI is no longer unset when deleting a gateway, meaning it could be recovered if no other gateway claimed it.
- Devices with pending session and MAC state may now successfully be imported.
- Client creation with an organization API key will no longer send an email without user information to the admins. Instead, the API key name will be used and if that is empty the API key ID will be the default.
- Allow providing DevEUI for ABP end devices with a LoRaWAN specification lower or equal to 1.0.4 in the end device onboarding screen in the Console.
- Faulty field validation for byte payloads in the uplink payload formatter panel in the Console.
Posted: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 12:00:41 +0100
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 14:00:31 +0100
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.