This is a cross-post of an incident on our The Things Network status page.
It will be updated automatically.
Scheduled: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:00:00 +0200 until 17:00:00 +0200
Resolved: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 17:00:01 +0200
- Europe 1 (eu1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- North America 1 (nam1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- Australia 1 (au1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
Posted: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 17:52:54 +0200
During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Network v3.25.1
We expect brief service interruptions during this deployment.
Here is the changelog since the current version v3.25.0:
- Fallback end device version identifiers to be used while importing end devices using the Console.
--with-claim-authentication-codeflag for the end device
createcommand via the CLI. Users must use a valid claim authentication code that is registered on a Join Server instead of generating one during end device creation.
- Attempting to claim an end device with a generated DevEUI will now result in an error.
- Claiming an end device using command line flags.
Posted: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:00:19 +0200
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 17:00:01 +0200
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.