15% discount coupon for Heltec CubeCell Series

After a long research and development process, in the difficult COVID-19 epidemic, CubeCell based on the ASR6502 chip was finally released. This time a total of five new products were released.

And a 15% discount coupon for CubeCell: ht20043010021

The coupon is valid until June 30, each account is limited to once, can not be used in conjunction with other coupons

1 Like

Any chance to:

When I proceed to checkout on Heltec Company Store and enter RU, EU, US,… destinations - DHL delivery is mostly the only option with S&H costs of 1.5-1.8 times more than the product’s price. Which is generally not good.

AliExpress Standard Shipping (they typically do actual shipping with HK Post or e-Packet) has pretty much fair price tag for relatively reasonable 10-14 days delivery time to my place.

Next question: It is specified in the product’s description that it has passed through CE and FCC certification. May I see the FCC (and CE) ID ?

Before the global popularity of COVID-19, we had the option of YANWEN Express, which cost less than $ 5 in 1 to 2 weeks, very good.

But since the outbreak of COVID-19, many international flights have been grounded. Many of the goods we sent out in early March, now more than half percent are still in China, or in the warehouse of the destination country, or lost… So we have to disable the YANWEN Express. I am very sorry for this, and helpless about this situation.

Hope everything will get better soon…

7 posts were split to a new topic: Heltec FCC certification