Gateway is already registered

Port 1780?
What nodes per earlier & PM

i try 1700 and 1780

Set both to 1700. Remove ā€˜eui-ā€˜ in the gateway ID field and make sure the value entered in that field is 16 hexadecimal characters. Hit disable. And the enable again.

In TTN change the EUI to the value you entered in gateway ID.

If it still doesnā€™t work, show us a picture without the menu obscuring the page.

1 Like

still disconnected

I donā€™t know what else to try

Did you register it in the console under your gateways?

If I did not make a typo your Gateway ID is eui-8cf957ffffe8009bb

Then when I check this

https://mapper.packetbroker.net/api/v2/gateways/netID=000013,tenantID=ttn,id=eui-8cf957ffffe8009bb
{"message":"store: not found: get gateway"}

what does it mean if I registered the console? what else can I do?

Possibly 1 ā€˜fā€™ too many in both?

ā€¦. Or a spurious ā€˜eā€™ you need to check data entry and consistencyā€¦. :frowning:

Also, confusing I know, gw Id on the gw itself is gateway eui in the TTN consoleā€¦.gw Id in the console is free form textā€¦.as suggested to you earlierā€¦. It doesnā€™t have to include any all,or part of the actual eui series number! You could even type ā€˜jeff-of-the-forum-gw123ā€™ !

i try and this but i think isnt that the problem

According to your print screen of the gateway the Gateway ID is eui-8cf957ffffe8009bb, is it the same on the console?

But like what @kersing it can be anything, as long as that ID is not already used.

In this hex there are 17 characters, the eui should have 16

1 Like

Also the characters ā€˜eui-ā€˜ should not be there as I wrote earlier.

On the gateway use only 8cf957fffe8009bb
Then at TTN modify the field called EUI and enter that same value.

I deleted the gateway now but I canā€™t register again because itā€™s still registered when can i do it again?

Re-register with same eui but a new & different gateway Id on the consoleā€¦. Make sure the gateway Id is one that is unlikely to have been used by someone else - otherwise you will be told already registered and you will thinkā€¦ā€¦ loop!

Never

But if you re-read the message, immediately.

The gateway id issue is all over the forum. Please take time to learn to use itā€™s facilities such as the search ( :mag: ) top right and the edit of your own posts ( click ā€¦ and then :pen: )

Bonus hint, gateway id is not gateway EUI.

As mentioned just a few posts earlier as a bonus hintā€¦. Sadly some just do not pause to read and digest before ploughing on! As you say Nick - Forumites please read the docs, use search and edit if neededā€¦.just not too long after the fact such that context of following answers disappears or gets orphaned :wink:

Iā€™m registering with the same eui but I canā€™t continue because itā€™s registered again but I have deleted it

Did you read my message at all? If you did you would not be using the same EUI and not run into issues.