Problem - ttn-router-us-west disconnected since 6h45 (Eastern Canada)

very good.

There is a status page however … but that one is not connected yet and must be updated manual, hence it’s sometimes lagging behind the facts.

That is the only right place to report outages if you expect the core team to take action.

Same problem here. Join requests are getting through, but no uplink data is getting to the Application Server.

A status page it’s good when indicate a problem. The status page look all it’s working fine.

someone can share the slack channel ?

Slack channel #ops.

same problem with my nodes. ttn console shows joins on nodes i can manually reboot, but no uplinks, no downlinks.

Seems it is recovering, some of the devices are getting back online, and I’m getting their readings.

I have set up an Arduino device with OTAA and it has been working fine for the last 40 days or so … yesterday uplinkdata from the device stopped arriving

If I reboot the device I can see the activation in my ttn application … but no uplink data …

when I look at my gateway I can see the activation as well as the uplink data … but it seems that the uplink data does not get routed to my ttn application anymore … any ideas as to why this should be?

maybe you’ve noticed messages from other users ?

All of my devices are back online now thanks. In a way to safe future problems, can we have a feedbacks for what’s causing this issue ?

if you are asking me this… I am not working for TTI, I’m just a user like you :sunglasses:

Best to ask on the slack ops channel. The community won’t know.

Interestingly, now nodered is getting 14x the same message from the server (while the server only shows one message received on the data web page)

I’m still down - there was a blip four hours ago but now nothing, and the status page says “Major Outage”.

For the slack channel #ops, is the below address where we log in? Is it the same username and password as our forum account?

https://thethingsnetwork.slack.com/

That is the url but you need an invite to join the TTN slack. Go to https://account.thethingsnetwork.org/ log in and you should see ‘request Slack invite’ as one of three options below your ‘pictures’. If you have requested one before there will just be two options. (Edit account and request ttnctl access code)

Thank you!

How can I connect to them through slack… any link please?

Did you read the message two above your reply?

I have the same issue from august 4, in router-meshed AU, from Argentina.
All my devices reach network server but not received at application layer.

My related post Trouble with packet propagation from Network to Application Server

Regards

Hugo