The Things Conference 2019 - AMSTERDAM NL

academy

Exciting announcement!

Everyone joining The Things Conference gets free access to the @LoRaWANAcademy, an online course about the fundamentals of #LoRaWAN.

Get your ticket this month and start the course early November.

2 Likes

tunnel

1 Like

All who got a conference ticket already, or who will buy one this week can start with the LoRaWAN Academy on Monday November 12th.

Very interesting. I already have a ticket and got several announcements about the course, but no link or further info. Did I miss something or do I just have to wait for Monday?

hello

Maybee also a idee to have a market where we can buy part’s, node or gateways. for nice price’s.

johan

2 Likes

Meet the LoRaWAN Academy teachers.

Johan Stokking
Laurens Slats
Maarten Weyn
Thomas Telkamp

teachers

1 Like

track1

see you in Amsterdam ?

track2

Would love to see a workshop around the new exciting Microchip SAM R34/35 series.
And off course a steep discount for participants / TTN’ers on the dev boards !! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes sir!

1 Like

The Things Conference Program

Workshops :

LoRaWAN Certification
LoRaWAN Getting Started
Antenna Design
RaspberryPi + LoRaWAN
MicroPhython + LoRaWAN
Site Surveys

Exclusive Workshops :

Low power performance
Firmware Updates Over LoRaWAN
Integrate with Google Cloud Platform
Integrate with Azure IoT
Integrate with AWS IoT
Radio Planning
Your Private LoRaWAN Network Server in 5 min
Choose your Deployment Strategy
Build your own Gateway
Deploy an Offline Network Server
Hardware Secure Modules in action
Dual Band Provisioning with BLE
LoRaWAN geolocation
WorkshopBuild a tracking node

HOTELS - https://www.preferredreservations.nl/the-things-conference-2019

academykit

We (RAK WIreless) also will be there to introduce some new interesting products for LoraWan:) Our COO Kinson will be there.

1 Like

I tried to create an account on LoRaWanAcademy using the link provided and I get and error on their web page saying my email is invalid. Also how do I register my coworker for the conference? I have two tickets in my name and had no way to enter his info.

@dmiles did you already share all details of the person you’re bringing to The Things Conference with Sharan (via the mail conference@thethingsnetwork.org)?

If so, your colleague will receive its login details to the LoRaWAN Academy early December.

RAK%20conference

rak%20friends

Besides the 60+ keynotes , The Things Conference hosts over 50 workshops over the course of 2 days.

A wide variety of topics will be covered. From Commercializing your IoT business to Integrating with Microsoft Azure . From Remote Gateway Monitoring to LoRaWAN Radio Planning . From LoRaWAN Certification to Antenna Design .

• link for workshop reservations will follow, Registrations will open ±2 weeks prior to the conference.

Confirmed workshops at The Things Conference 2019 :

Boosting LoRaWAN security - crypto chips in action - Microchip
Deploy your offline, private LoRaWAN Network Server - AAEON
BLE and LoRaWAN - the perfect application combination - Laird
Remotely monitoring and updating your gateway - Pi Supply & Belena
How to distinguish and build outdoor and carrier-grade gateways - Tektelic
Commercializing your IoT business - myDevices
Integration The Things Network with Microsoft Azure - Microsoft
Design the ideal device antenna - Ideetron
Python and LoRaWAN: from “Hello World” to professional IoT applications - Zerynth
Make your city smarter with FIWARE, ST and The Things Network - Atos
LoRaWAN and Google Cloud Platform - Google Cloud
Build your prototype with the Bosch XDK node - Bosch
LoRaWAN 101 - Stackforce
Low-cost antenna measurement - University Côte d’Azur
Bridging The Things Network with AWS - Amazon Web Services
LoRaWAN Radio Planning - Simulating your network deployment - The Things Network Apeldoorn
LoRaWAN Academy expert sessions - Microchip
Disrupt any business with TTN, Google Sheet and Zapier - Skiply
LoRaWAN Certification - IMST
Prolonging your device’s battery life - Qoitech
Setup your private LoRaWAN Network in 5 min - The Things Industries

Since I will be one of the 96.5% of Registered TTN Developers who won’t be attending the conference, it would be great if there was an option of a Virtual Attendance. I would happily to subscribe to a real time video stream of presentations and workshops particularly if I can interact and submit questions. The shortest travel time from Australia is a 17 hour non-stop flight, a bit of a barrier to attending the conference for a day or two :dizzy_face:

1 Like

for sure all the conference speakers will be recorded like last year and the video’s will be available.

Workshops as well? In real time?