TTIG AU915 support

Yes please. eui-58a0cbfffe800358

RS here have a backorder on the gateway with an AU plug on it, will this be a one time deal or will I be able to order one now, get it afterwards and have you set it all up to work properly?

Yes please.
eui-58a0cbfffe802615

If you don’t have the right power connector, one of these powers it fine https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/SEVRBP0208/Raspberry-Pi-Official-White-AU-Plug-AC-Adapter-wit

I presume a batch of TTIGs have now been registered to use the BasicStation option directly with TTN AU915 gateway server, following that option being announced back in August. It’s also hard to miss the enthusiasm across the Forum to proliferate BasicStation operation.

I’ve this week taken delivery of a new TTIG and successfully registered it on TTN AU915 meshed. As a new player I thought it wise to check for any downsides before requesting my TTIG be added to any next round of this option reconfiguration. Are there any adverse implications to be aware of in taking that path?

Nope, all fizzled out and still waiting for my paperweight to become Phoenix :slight_smile:

Yes please here too!

eui-58a0cbfffe8031b1

Adding my TTIG to the request queue as well please

eui-58a0cbfffe8018ae

The 5 gateways in this thread are now configured. Please power cycle your gateways or wait for the automatic 24 hour connection to the configuration server.
Thanks,
Krishna

4 Likes

Yay! Traffic!

Thank you again @KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 for your help!

1 Like

Awesome, all working for me thanks!

1 Like

Ooh. Yes, please
eui-58a0cbfffe8025b1

eui-58a0cbfffe802cb0

Both @digs and @nowiresfil are done :white_check_mark:

Hi Krishna
Any chance you could add my gateway?
eui-58a0cbfffe802596

Also :white_check_mark:

Can you please add the following TTIG?

• eui-58a0cbfffe8024f6
  • eui-58a0cbfffe80263b
  • eui-58a0cbfffe802d20

Many thanks in advance

Done :white_check_mark:

Hi Krishna
All my TTIG showing solid green
but it in the TTN console showing not connected
i can only see connected when power cycle the TTIG for few min

Frequency Plan: Australia 915MHz
Router: meshed-router

• eui-58a0cbfffe8024f6
  • eui-58a0cbfffe80263b
  • eui-58a0cbfffe802d20

please let me know if i have to do something?

Hi. Have you checked out this thread TTN Console not working properly all the time [console] [gateway] [not connected] [no traffic] [application] [no data]

Whilst you gw May show not connected can you still see traffic coming in from your nodes to your Applications?

If yes but in area where you know there may be coverage from other nodes check in the message metadata to see if your troublesome gw(s) are amongst the ones passing on the message. If they are not there then it may be (and likely is) the case that they are not connected and you have more troubleshooting to do or need Krishna’s help…

1 Like