Ttn-lw-migrate error

Hello,
Today it is impossible for me to migrate a sensor via the migration tool ttn-lw-migrate.

It shows me a connection error. (see screenshot)
Is it working with you or is the problem with me?

Screenshot_1

Bit hard to tell if it’s you or something else as the picture isn’t readable - perhaps you could repost the log as text, not forgetting to format it with the </> tool.

Sorry for picture.

Log :

C:\Users\adm\Downloads\lorawan-stack-migrate_0.6.0_windows_386>ttn-lw-migrate devices --dry-run --verbose --source ttnv2 "iotidea032" > devices.json
 DEBUG [core]parsed scheme: ""
 DEBUG [core]scheme "" not registered, fallback to default scheme
 DEBUG [core]ccResolverWrapper: sending update to cc: {[{discovery.thethings.network:1900  <nil> 0 <nil>}] <nil> <nil>}
 DEBUG [core]ClientConn switching balancer to "pick_first"
 DEBUG [core]Channel switches to new LB policy "pick_first"
 DEBUG [core]Subchannel Connectivity change to CONNECTING
 DEBUG [core]Subchannel picks a new address "discovery.thethings.network:1900" to connect
 DEBUG [core]pickfirstBalancer: UpdateSubConnState: 0x1309e1e0, {CONNECTING <nil>}
 DEBUG [core]Channel Connectivity change to CONNECTING
  WARN [core]grpc: addrConn.createTransport failed to connect to {discovery.thethings.network:1900 discovery.thethings.network:1900 <nil> 0 <nil>}. Err: connection error: desc = "transport: Error while dialing dial tcp 52.178.215.58:1900: i/o timeout". Reconnecting...
 DEBUG [core]Subchannel Connectivity change to TRANSIENT_FAILURE
 DEBUG [core]pickfirstBalancer: UpdateSubConnState: 0x1309e1e0, {TRANSIENT_FAILURE connection error: desc = "transport: Error while dialing dial tcp 52.178.215.58:1900: i/o timeout"}
 DEBUG [core]Channel Connectivity change to TRANSIENT_FAILURE
 DEBUG [core]Subchannel picks a new address "discovery.thethings.network:1900" to connect
 DEBUG [core]pickfirstBalancer: UpdateSubConnState: 0x1309e1e0, {CONNECTING <nil>}
  WARN [core]grpc: addrConn.createTransport failed to connect to {discovery.thethings.network:1900 discovery.thethings.network:1900 <nil> 0 <nil>}. Err: connection error: desc = "transport: Error while dialing dial tcp 52.178.215.58:1900: i/o timeout". Reconnecting...
 DEBUG [core]pickfirstBalancer: UpdateSubConnState: 0x1309e1e0, {TRANSIENT_FAILURE connection error: desc = "transport: Error while dialing dial tcp 52.178.215.58:1900: i/o timeout"}

What ISP are you on?

Thanks, it’s coming from my internet connection. It’s probably my company’s firewall blocking it.
I switched to LTE and no more problems.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.