TTNmapper problem

Since two days I have an interesting problem with the TTNmapper app. I have been using it intensively for the past couple of weeks to map the coverage of my TTN gateway, and suddenly my gateway and its location do not appear any more in the app, like it normally does when it receives the first ‘ping’. It also seems that new measurements that I make do appear in the heatmap, but they are not attributed to my gateway any more.
It used to work just fine until yesterday and strangely, nothing in my setup has changed. I checked:

• On the TTN console: my gateway is working fine.
  • On the website ttnmapper.org, my gateway still appears in the correct position and marked as active
  • In my gateway config (which had not been changed): “fake_gps”: true with the correct lat & long
  • My mobile node is pinging away and received correctly by my gateway, and I see confirmation in the TTNmapper app that packets have been received via my gateway, also the gateway ID matches, but the distance always shows as zero.

What I see strongly suggests that my gateway is not sending it’s coordinates (any more?), but first of all, it used to work fine, second, nothing has changed in my setup, and third, inspection of the gateway config file shows nothing wrong with the settings.

Anyone seen this before of may give a clue as to where to look? Your help is greatly appreciated! :wink:

Do the location services on your phone which is running the app and accompanying the node in its travels seem to be working fine?

@sronan yes, the ‘dots’ of all the measurements appear perfectly in the proper location on the map, and when I am mapping other gateways then my own, everything seems to work flawlessly…