The Things Conference Devices took place this Thursday, on 24 March 2022.
Over 700 attendees:
- learned all about the best LoRaWAN® devices in the industry
- met future partners for their IoT projects
- received answers to all of their burning questions from top global device makers
- 20 partners got the opportunity to present their latest gadgets at their booths and create connections
Check out the aftermovie below:
Here are 3 highlights from The Things Conference Devices:
- Interactive demos streamed across 4 time zones (Australia, US, Europe & India) from ioTracker, InfluxData, MClimate and more
Attendees experienced top-notch LoRaWAN sensors provided by leading brands in IoT, some of which are displayed on our Device Repository, and had the opportunity to get hands-on experience with hardware through the company demos held at the virtual Expo booths. Participants had the chance to ask away all their questions and inquire experts about which technologies best fit their current or future IoT projects. Who were the 20 companies present at the event? Check them out below:
- More devices added to the Device Repository for easier provisioning in The Things Stack
Learn more about our Device Repository for LoRaWAN by watching the video below from The Things Conference 2021.
- We’re reviewed some of the devices, like MClimate’s Vicki Smart Thermostat and Dragino’s LHT65 Humidity and Temperature Sensor
Join 6500 top IoT professionals and the leading industry players to learn from curated keynotes and workshops, get exclusive access to The Things Certifications program, and become a part of digital transformation at the world’s largest event about LoRaWAN, The Things Conference, online and in Amsterdam, on 22-23 September 2022. See more
Buying a ticket for The Things Conference 2022 includes access to The Things Conference Series throughout the year. Learn more
Get recognized for your LoRaWAN expertise. Become The Things Certified
LoRaWAN® is a mark used under license from the LoRa Alliance®.