This guide will walk you through setting up the AWS IoT integration using CloudFormation: an easy process to configure one of the most advanced integrations for The Things Network.
- Log in to the AWS Management Console
- Click on your region to create a new stack in that region: 🇺🇸 us-west-2, 🇪🇺 eu-west-1, 🇸🇬 ap-southeast-1
- Enter a Stack name, for example
- Enter the App ID and an App Access Key of your application in The Things Network
- Enter an Environment Name for Elastic Beanstalk, for example
- If you are using a private network, change the Account Server and Discovery Server to the endpoints of your private network
- Select an existing EC2 KeyPair in SSH Key to access the EC2 instance. Read more
The App Access Key that you enter should at least have the
Review your settings and check the I acknowledge box to acknowledge that resources for the integration may be created in your AWS account
Click Create to initiate the creation of the stack
After a coffee break of about six minutes, you will see two new stacks:
awseb-...stack is an AWS Elastic Beanstalk stack that is created as part of the stack of the integration process.
🎉 You have now successfully configured the AWS IoT integration! See the guides on the left to learn working with the thing registry, test messages, thing shadows, act on data, view metrics and update the integration.