I do not have registered gateway but it says gateway already exists

gateway_eui_taken

sir this is what it is showing

Good info, mostly these reports confuse EUI with ID.

When did you delete the gateways?

Itā€™s not generally a procedure that helps with end node data not appearing in an application - there are always people on the forum who can help debug such issues.

You will have to wait whilst someone like @htdvisser looks in to the database to clear out any old EUIā€™s

1 Like

i have deleted the gateways 2 days back and i have spent some time to get the solution in forums but couldnā€™t find exactly most of them have Gateway ID issues but that can be solved easily but this gateway EUI problem may be some what out of my hands.

Always useful to know what the prior research is - and yes, if the EUIā€™s are still in the identity server, apart from trying something with the CLI or the gateway API to try to remove them you are somewhat in the hands of TTI engineering - who will probably want to try to understand why they didnā€™t get deleted there.

As for the original / actual problem, it is rare that a gateway prevents uplinks arriving.

1 Like

Both of these gateways are owned by user ungaralasaieswar9. Is that not you?

sir yes thats me but i have deleted that account accidentally and i have created another account in the ttn with different mail id .

Then why not say that in original post as consequences obvious and would have saved you 2 days to potential resolution, and volunteers and staff time getting to the core of the issue!

Subsequent users/posters to this thread please take noteā€¦full disclosure vs playing 20 questions helps all concerned! :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry sir,please solve my issue

Yeah, I agree :angry:

1 Like

@UNGARALASAIESWAR: Iā€™ve released the EUIs for these two gateways, so you should now be able to register them in your new account.

Hello everyone
I have the same problem with my gateway.
It was the first gateway I configured in TTN and as it was not working I deleted it. Then, I realized what the problem was and fixed it. I was able to configure other gateways but could not reconfigure the deleted gateway.
Please, I need you to reset the EUI of this gateway: a8404118fc08ffff. I have tried to connect this gateway with the EUI a8404118fc08aaff, but it does not work.
Thanks

BTW usual convention is for ffff (or more typically fffe) to be used for the middle order bytesā€¦if extending a MAC Addr to create an EUIā€¦

Thank you.
I followed the wiki.dragino instructions where they recommend putting ffff at the end of the MAC address for the gateway ID.

No gateway is registered with EUI a8404118fc08ffff, so you should be able to register one with that EUI just fine.

Just remember ID is NOT EUI and vice versa!

1 Like

Thank you very much. I have tried to register the device again and finally it appears connected.

Yes, I understand the difference. Thank you.

Hi, Iā€™m trying to claim a gateway, but when I try and submit, it says that the EUI is not registered.

Claim is only for TTIG. Is your gateway a TTIG? For other gateways use ā€˜Add gatewayā€™.

1 Like